Serious about saltwater? The Shimano Tekota is too. Built from the ground up for hard-cranking durability and the ravages of salt water.
Here's the proof:
- Diecast aluminum framekeep moving parts in precise alignment for increased efficiency and durability
- Stamped aluminum right sideplate for strength, aluminum braced graphite non-handle side plate for light weight
- Aluminum spool provides increased strength and durability
- A-RB (Anti-Rust Bearings) are specially treated stainless steel ball bearings that are at least 10 times more corrosion resistant than standard stainless steel ball bearings
- Super Stopper one-way roller bearing eliminates backplay for solid hooksets... Assist Stopper back-up anti-reverse system reduces the stress placed on the roller bearing to increase durability.
- Manual clutch (excluding 500LC and 600LC which are Auto-Return)
- Dartainium drag material provides a wide range of drag settings and the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever
- Oversized cast control knob is comfortable and easy to use
- Clicker increases tension on freespool and activates a clicking alarm when a fish bites... oversized clicker button easy to turn on and off
- Septon handle grip material is soft to the touch and does not get slippery when wet
- Counter balanced handle (excluding models 700 and 800) puts weight on the opposite side of the handle shank from the grip - wobble during retrieves is eliminated.
- Adjustable handle shank (only models 700 and 800) allows the angler to use the handle in the short position for fast retrieves, or the extended position for more cranking power
- Optional double paddle handle allows the angler to purchase, as an accesory, a double paddle handle for certain applications (Available on 500, 500LC, 600 and 600LC only).
- Non-disengaging levelwind system lets the levelwind track back and forth during the cast which reduces drastic line angles that cause unwanted friction and backlashes on wide-spool reels
- Palmable linecounter with maintenance port (only 500LC and 600LC) for comfortable palming of the reel, easy maintenance of the counter mechanism, and easy, one-handed resets
- Crossbar forward design allows more access to the spool for better line control and provides more comfort when palming the reel.
Hit the saltwater without fear of breakdowns. State Size, as available in the Shopping Card below. Order ONLINE Today!
Shimano® Tekota Saltwater Casting Reel
|YTEK500||25||12/440, 14/340, 16/285||4.2:1||15.3||3 BB, 1 RB |
|TEK500LC||25||12/440, 14/340, 16/285||4.2:1||16.3||3 BB, 1 RB |
|TEK600||25||16/390, 20/300, 25/240||4.2:1||16.0||3 BB, 1 RB |
|TEK600LC||25||16/390, 20/300, 25/240||4.2:1||16.9||3 BB, 1 RB |
|TEK700||33||25/410, 30/350, 40/290||4.2:1||28.8||3 BB, 1 RB |
|TEK800||33||25/530, 30/450, 40/370||4.2:1||29.8||3 BB, 1 RB |