Whether you're using it just for fun or in a professional setting, you'll love this state-of-the-art integration of high quality optics and a digital camera!
Used for closer viewing of the non-microscopic world through your computer screen, curious minds can use the Barska Digital Microscope to instantly analyze or inspect gems, coins, stamps, insects, and plants, while "industry" types will find it useful for getting a closer look at electronic components, metals, textiles, plastics, jewelry or geological artifacts.
Medical applications could include analysis of specimens as well as everyday medical research. An awesome, affordable tool to feed your hunger for knowledge!
Get CLOSER to your world:
- 10X-300X zoom magnification
- Powered by high-speed USB 2.0 cable to a PC or laptop computer
- Easy access snapshot button to capture images being viewed
- Plug and play technology... no other software needed!
- Illuminated by 6 bright LED lights... 4 levels of brightness
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista
- Still image format: JPEG
- Frame range: 640 x 480, 30 FPS
- Image sensor: 300K pixel CMOS
- 3 7/8 x 1 1/4 x 1 1/4". 2 ozs.
Get yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Barska® 10X-300X Digital Microscopic