Hand-held. Head-mounted. Helmet-mounted. Weapon-mounted. With the ATN NVM14-3P, you have options. It's a Night Vision Monocular System that enables activities such as walking, driving, weapon firing, night surveillance, map reading, vehicle maintenance and administering first aid under the cover of darkness. That great flexibility makes it an ideal Night Vision Scope investment for police, military, search / rescue, private security firms... also a winner for hunting, boating, camping and hiking!
A quick additional word on Pinnacle Image Intensifier Tubes... The ATN NVM14-3P Multi-Purpose Night Vision Monocular features a single, technologically advanced ITT Pinnacle Image Intensifier Tube to provide crisp, clear images in the darkest of conditions. The industry leading ITT Pinnacle Image Tubes utilize a gated power supply providing truly outstanding performance in high-light or light-polluted areas, such as urban environments. The Pinnacle Tubes with gated power supply minimize any "Halo" effects. "Halo" is often associated with using Night Vision Devices in urban areas where random street lights are often an issue with early Gen. Night Vision Systems.
Own the night:
- Night-time photography capabilities (with use of optional camera adapter, not included)
- Compact yet rugged design
- Weapon mountable (with use of the optional weapon mount, not included)
- Compatible with most IR laser aiming / illuminating devices
- Vertical adjustment (by using head straps), fore-and-aft adjustment, objective lens focus and eyepiece focus.
- ATN Total Darkness Technology featuring a built-in infrared light-emitting source giving it maximum flexibility even when available ambient light is minimal
- High quality 3P generation image intensifier tube with thin film GaAs photocathode type
- Resolution: 64-72 lp / mm
- Signal to noise: 24 typical
- Magnification: 1X
- Lens system element: F1.2, 25 mm
- Exit pupil: 14 mm
- Eye relief: 25 mm
- Eye use: Left or right
- FOV: 40 deg.
- Range of focus: 0.25 m to infinity
- Bright light indicator
- Diopter adjustment: -6 to +6
- Automatic brightness control cut-off to protect the image intensifier tube
- Controls: Digital
- Built-in infra-red illuminator rotary select: Flood and spot
- IR illumination range: 20 meters
- Width: 50 mm
- IR indicator: LED on / battery low
- Waterproof: 20 m, 1 hr.
- Operating temperature: -40 +50°C
- Storage temperature: -50 +70°C
- Flip-up headset with automatic system off
- Battery life w/o "IR on": 30 hrs. (AA), 60 hrs. (3 V, Lithium)
- Battery life with "IR on" continuos: 30 hrs. (3 V, Lithium)
- Power supply: (1) 3 V Lithium, or (1) AA Alkaline
- Mil-Spec 810 standards
- 4 23/32 x 2 13/16 x 2"
- Weight with battery: 12 ozs.
- Instruction manual and CD guide
- Lens tissue
- One lithium battery
- Packing box
- Neck cord
- Soft carrying case
- Lens cap
- Battery adapter.
Get yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
ATN NVM14-3P Night Vision
WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Night Vision. This product cannot be shipped to D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Night Vision cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Night Vision.|