Comfortable enough to wear 8 hours, Kent®'s SAR Vests are the choice of water patrol, marina workers, barge workers and other professionals who need topnotch protection without sacrificing comfort. Mesh shoulders, back, and sides to keep you cool and keep weight low. A bright orange neoprene collar helps with visibility in case of emergency.
- USCG Type III approved
- Contoured, soft, comfortable foam for the ultimate in freedom of movement
- Three 1 1/2" belts, two 1 1/2" encircling belts, chest strap and front zipper for a snug, stay-put fit
- 62 1/2 sq. inches of reflective material so you're easily seen
- Minimum 15 1/2 lbs. of buoyancy
- Dual D-rings for gear attachment
- Marine safety whistle attached.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Kent® SAR Mesh Search and Rescue Commercial Life Vest
|Small||Chests 32-36", 90+ lbs. |
|Medium||Chests 36-40", 90+ lbs. |
|Large||Chests 40-44", 90+ lbs. |
|XL||Chests 44-48", 90+ lbs. |
|2XL||Chests 48-52", 90+ lbs. |
|3XL||Chests 52-56", 90+ lbs.|